Thursday, September 29, 2011

Maine

Jon planned a get away for us last week. We went and stayed at a little cabin in Ogunquit, Maine. We were right on Perkins Cove. On the way up we stopped and shopped and went to a movie. Once we checked in to the cabin, we went for a walk along the coast and enjoyed dinner at the Oarweed, right on the water. Ava stayed with the Gretos and Emet stayed with the Millers...BIG thanks to our friends for keeping the kids. We took Owen with us. It was a great little get away and I'm so thankful for my husband who is thoughtful and sweet...he planned everything. I love you honey!!!

Our cabin is tucked away in the woods
Maine Coast
I love him!!!

My sweet little man!
Love my boys!
Dinner at the Oarweed
Isn't his face sweet?
View from our cabin

1 comment:

Christy Ferrell said...

Maine looks beautiful! and the pictures with Owen are soooo good. He is ADORABLE. miss you!