Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sweet Friends

Some friends from North Carolina came up a couple of weeks ago for a visit. It was GREAT having them here. We were able to soak in a lot of girls' time, which was needed. It was refreshing to be able to spend time with some great friends. Abbey, Marsha, Jessica and myself were so encouraged by our time with Allyson (and her little girl Lexi), Kristy (and her little girl Laney) and Beth. We loved having these ladies and their babies here for a few days.
Allyson and I taught together. In fact, she was a big part in me getting my job at Rolesville. I owe it to her for my years there! I love Allyson and consider her a great friend. I loved having her stay with me. It was great catching up and hanging out. I must say, I am a little (okay, a LOT) jealous of her little Lexi's napping schedule. Lexi is a champion napper...and well, Owen, he is STRUGGLING these days. Maybe he will catch on. I can hope. But, I love Allyson dearly and am so thankful for the time I had with her while she was here.

Me and Allyson
Lexi and Owen

No comments: