Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Fun

I've been behind lately...so here is a lot of catching up in one long post. This is a glimpse of our fun filled October...minus the fair pictures. (There were too many fair pictures to include in this post...so those are to come later). It has been a great month. Thankful for a beautiful October, now that we are ready for winter and already seeing snow. Crazy!!!

Micah and Carrie came over one night to watch the Clemson football game. Go Tigers!!!
Our Buzz Lightyear and Superman
(Emet and Matthew)
My matching boys on a Sunday morning
Our little preschool group (minus Lois) on our way to the fire station!
Trip, Matthew, Emet and Parker
The kids are loving doing preschool and
the fire station field trip was a huge hit!
Emet driving the truck
Mom, Dad, Bob and Linda were in Rhode Island and
came up to spend a day with us. We loved having them here and
were thankful that they made a day trip up to see us!
In our living room tent...hanging out with Joseph and watching a movie!
Smolak Farms
The kids and I went apple picking last weekend. We had a blast. This was on my "to do" list for fall. I'm glad we went. The kids loved it and the apples were cheap! My sweet boy has been putting away some apples this week. Glad he likes them, because we have so many!
Picking Apples
In the orchard
Have I mentioned how much I love my kids? They are the BEST!!!
Apple Cider (with cinnamon and sugar) doughnut
Sisterly, Brotherly LOVE

No comments: