Thursday, September 8, 2011

Labor Day Fun

We enjoyed spending Labor Day together as a family. We started our day off with a trip south of the city to hike a small mountain. There was a mini zoo there, so we checked out the animals before our hike. The kids had a great time exploring as we hiked. After our hike we went down to Wrentham to the outlets. As I was walking around, I spotted someone who I thought was the kid, Snap Boogie, from America's Got Talent. I actually stopped to ask him. It was, him! He is from Boston and got sent home last week. He is a street dancer, so naturally I loved watching him. As little Emet LOVES to dance, it is fun to watch these guys perform. He was great and I wished he would have stayed in the competition a little longer. But, he was very friendly and even took a picture with Ava. Emet got shy on me and wouldn't get in the picture.
After shopping we headed out to dinner to use a coupon we had for buy one entree get one free.
Overall our day was great. The best part, just being together as a family! I'm so thankful for my husband and our precious kiddos!

Before our hike


Checking out the mushrooms
Love this!
Are they cute or what?
Love him...
and her!!!

Snap Boogie and Ava

No comments: