Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Special Sunday

We had a great day Sunday! We enjoyed worshiping at Hope Fellowship Sunday morning. I made our "Thanksgiving" grocery run that afternoon...the grocery store was the most crowded I've seen it. While I was out the kids napped and Jon put up our tree! We went to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate Oliver's birthday. I love the friendship he and Ava have and it was great to celebrate his special day with him. After the party we headed home to decorate our Christmas tree. What a day! We certainly were busy, but it was a great day!

Oliver and Chuck E. Cheese
My kids loved helping decorate the tree. Emet had a hard time putting the ornaments on, but he still had fun. I'm thankful to have had Jon put up the tree this year. Every year up until now around this time he has had tons of school work for Seminary. He hasn't had a lot of free time the past few years...which left me putting up our tree and stringing lights. I prefer the ornament hanging myself! But, this year, with no Seminary work, it was a real treat to have him completely put the tree up all by himself. I was thankful to come home from grocery shopping on Sunday to find a Christmas tree in my living room! Thanks Honey!

No comments: