Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Miss North Carolina Teen USA

The first weekend in November, I was able to make a special trip to North Carolina. Brittney, one of our students from Gorman, and one of my sweet friends, was in the Miss NC Teen USA pageant. I flew down for the weekend and surprised her! It was great to be there to support her. I enjoyed a couple of days with the Gann family and Chelsie. I was also able to see some of my family while I was there. My cousin, Britni, was also in the pageant. It was a blessing to be able to get away for a few days and to spend some time with special friends!

Chelsie and Me...before preliminaries
Me, Mimi, Pop, Chelsie, Rhonda, David and Chris
Right before preliminaries on Friday night
Me, my aunt Linda, uncle Bob, cousin Chan and his wife Angela
Waiting to see Britney after the pageant on Friday night
She did an amazing job and looked BEAUTIFUL!!!
Brittney with Mimi and Pop
She made her Momma and Daddy proud!
The Ganns
I love this girl! She is amazing and I am so thankful for her friendship.
She is truly a blessing in my life and is the little sister I never had!
These girls are the best! I am so thankful for them!
I also had the chance to meet Leigh Ann and Kellie in Winston for lunch.
Kellie brought Ian with her. He is such a cutie! Loved getting to seeing these dear friends!
My sweet friends!
Dinner before the finals
Me and Chelsie before the finals
Me and Mom at the pageant
My girls! Love them!
Brother and Sister
I loved being there to support Brittney. She, Chelsie and I got to spend the day together on Sunday...what a treat. I treasure my time with these girls and love them so much!
My cousin Britni...she was beautiful,
looked amazing and did an incredible job!
Deuces!!!

No comments: