Tuesday, November 23, 2010

30 Years Later...

We were blessed to have Mom and Dad come up for a few days. They were here for my 3oth birthday. I can't believe I am 30! I hear it's better than the 20s though...here's hoping! It was good to have Mom and Dad here for a couple of days. We enjoyed a birthday dinner at the Cheesecake factory and a trip to the aquarium on Friday. Jon pulled out the stops for my birthday. He got some great treats from a local sweet/ice cream shop and gave me a BEAUTIFUL bracelet from Kay Jewelers! It's gorgeous and I was truly surprised. He did a great job picking it out! I love it!

Before going to dinner for my birthday
Ava and Emet enjoyed having Granna and Pops here!
Gotta love the kids' expressions!
Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory
Ava covered Emet's mouth to keep him from blowing out the candles!
30 years old...
I'm so thankful for these ladies! They came by to bring me birthday gifts...but their
friendship is more than any gift means to me. They are truly a blessing in my life!
Dad played cars and built a lego castle with Emet!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope it was a GREAT birthday, Leigh! Can't wait to see you guys in Dec!