Tuesday, November 23, 2010

30 Weeks...7 Months Pregnant

The countdown has begun...only 10 weeks to go! We went for an ultrasound last week and got a great report. His kidneys (which we were following up on) look normal and there is no further need to evaluate or have concerns. We are so thankful for this! The bright spot on his heart is still there...but his heart is functioning as it should...no reason for health concerns there either! What a blessing from the Lord. We found out this news on my birthdays, so of course, it was a great birthday present. The ultrasound tech did tell us we have a "very healthy baby." She later came back after doing calculations and told us he is about 4.5 pounds already...crazy!

A sneak peak of our little boy...who has
yet to be named...any suggestions?
We think he looks like Emet!
Belly Shot
30 Weeks Pregnant

2 comments:

bb said...

Congratulations on all the good news! And I totally agree - he looks just like Emet. I am super impressed with how clear those ultrasound pictures look - amazing!

Crystal said...

Leigh, I am so glad to see you are doing so well! When Adam and I were considering names a few months ago, I really liked the name Nicholas. It's not as unique as Emet or Rhys, but a beautiful name anyway. You are in my prayers!