Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday

I got this idea from Kate who shared a link to an amazing blog...check it out! MckMama has an incredible story. Go see for yourself! She is hosting a blog carnival, Not Me Monday...so I am going to give it a try!

I DID NOT get up this morning to read my Bible and spend time with the Lord and then go for a 30 minute run. No, not me! Hopefully this will be a new pattern...time with the Lord, running and a shower all before my kids are up and running for the day...who me, no not me!

I DID NOT run errands this morning and go spend some quality time with my nephew, nieces, mother-in-law and sister-in-law, no not me. Don and Scarlet kept Carson, Bryn and Lydia while Liz was at her brother's graduation this weekend. Liz was picking them up today around lunch.

I DID NOT put a sick little boy to bed for his afternoon nap today. This one makes a Mommy's heart hurt. He had a fever and needed some Momma love and a little bit of medicine. He woke up fine and so far, no more fever.

I DID NOT go to the mall by myself and enjoy shopping for clothes for a family picture. All the while, my kids and hubby and home playing in the yard and making breakfast for dinner! No, not me.

Unfortunately I DID NOT watch the Canes get scored on twice in the first half of the first period...maybe they will come back and beat those Penguins!

I'm going to work on making this better. Any advice or comments you have to share to help me I'd appreciate. Try it yourself...post a Not Me Monday!

1 comment:

Sugar and Spice said...

I enjoy reading your blog too! Isn't MckMama's story amazing...the true power of putting your faith in God. Have a great week!