Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Emet!

Happy Birthday Emet! Our little boy is one today! What a great day it was. We had a fun trip to Wake Forest this morning. We played with the Richesons and had a picnic in the park. After nap time this afternoon, Emet went to see Miss Jill for his first haircut. I made spaghetti for dinner and Emet opened his gifts from Mommy, Daddy and Ava...then we topped the day off with a cookie cake!

It is hard to believe a year ago I was in the hospital and Emet had just been born. His first year has flown by and he has been a constant joy and delight in my life. He is a sweet, good natured little boy. Looking back on his first year, I am thankful for the blessing God has given me in my son!

Happy Birthday Baby Boy! Mommy loves you!

12 Months Old...One Year!

Ava and Isaac at our park picnic!

Caleb and Emet


Mommy and Emet


On the Playground



In the chair and ready for his haircut!


Snip, Snip, Snip
All done...doesn't he look handsome?



So Sweet!


Emet and Ava playing with his new grill!
Happy Birthday!
(I don't think he likes candles!)



1 comment:

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Emet! We love you!!!!