Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rhode Island

We had a great week with Don, Scarlet and Amy last week. We enjoyed spending time with them and especially enjoyed getting away to Rhode Island for a few days. We celebrated Jon and Amy's 30th birthdays, went swimming, did the cliff walk and just enjoyed being together. We are so thankful to have had a week with them and loved our time together!

Ava in the pool!
Emet didn't like it.
Ava and Amy
Happy Birthday to my sweet hubby!
Emet, Me, Amy and Ava at dinner
Emet at Jon and Amy's birthday dinner!
Jon and Emet
I'm so thankful that Jon is a great husband and daddy!
Happy Birthday Jon and Amy!
Love my kiddos!
On the Cliff Walk




There were these amazingly big mansions along the cliff walk. It was crazy how big some of these homes were. I cannot imagine living in something so big!
Newport Sunset




Enjoying the beauty of Rhode Island!



1 comment:

CygnetMommy said...

Hey there! I love that pictures of Ava on the cliff walk!!