Saturday, April 9, 2011

Park Playdate

We are so thankful for our friends the Clements. Lori has become one of my best friends here in Boston. (We will be sad to see them go...they are moving to Africa this summer to do medical missions.) Her boys are some of my kids best buddies too. Ava and Oliver are 6 months apart, Zekie and Emet are about 6 weeks apart and our baby boys are 3 months apart. We love having time with these sweet friends. Yesterday was one of the days when I really and truly loved being in Boston. We hung out at their apartment, the kids and Jon got haircuts and then Lori and I walked with all of the kids to a park to play. We picked up a pizza for lunch on the way and had a great time just hanging out. I love days like this. The kids had a blast at the park and the mommies enjoyed getting a chance to catch up and hang out too!






No comments: