Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sew Excited!!!

Before we moved, Sharon Tilley, a sweet lady from Gorman who means so much to our family, got a new sewing machine and graciously gave me her old one. I had never used a sewing machine and could barely sew a button back on. But, I took it and was so thankful to have one...at the time not knowing when I'd figure out how to use it. A few weeks ago I got inspired and decided it was time to learn how to operate the sewing machine. With Abbey's help (and I couldn't have done it without her) I learned how to use it and have completed my first projects! I've made burp cloths for my cousin (not pictured), our nephew Spencer and Owen. I must say, I am "sew" excited and look forward to many more fun little projects like these!


1 comment:

Debbie Cline said...

I think that is 'sew' awesome!!! And you did a great job. Love reading your blog and seeing your beautiful babies. Love to you all from NC.