Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lately...

I've been behind and so here is a snapshot of things that have been going on around our house "lately!"


The day we got back from North Carolina Ava was holding Owen on the couch. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep with him. We were all worn out after our quick trip to NC!
Owen's First Bottle
Since his first bottle, we have been able to leave him with babysitters twice.
We are thankful that he will take a bottle and that we have been able to have two dates!
Me and my little man
Mom was here for a quick 2 day trip.
It was great to have her even for just a short visit!
Maybe I am a crazy mom, but I took all three of my kids to the
movies on Saturday. It was a special treat and we had a blast!
Neena...our WONDERFUL babysitter!
We love Neena and our kids love Neena. We are thankful to have someone we trust and that our kids love to come over so we can go out! Ava looked at me a few weeks ago and said, "you need to go on a date so Neena can come babysit us!" I love that they have so much fun with her and look forward to her coming over!

1 comment:

letsdance said...

You were about Ava's age and you asked us to to the same thing...MOM