Thursday, March 10, 2011

North Carolina Friends

While we were in North Carolina we were also able to visit with some of our good friends. It was great to see everyone, and even though the visits were short, I'm so thankful for them!

Murray Girls and Chasteen Kiddos
I love these girls and their Mommy (their Daddy too).
Laura (their Mommy) is one of my very good friends from Gorman.
Addi (beside Ava) was Ava's best buddy at Gorman.
We love them, are thankful for them and miss them so much.
It was great to get a short visit with these sweet girls!
We went to Wake Forest and saw the Bonnetts and Vivian. We also got to see Kenneth for a minute at the Seminary. I love and miss them so much. Kristen and Vivian were Ava's first babysitters. Kristen and Kenneth were also our first friends in Seminary. This family is so special to us and we are so thankful for them! Hayley and Elijah have grown up so much!
The Bonnett and Chasteen Kids
I love my dear friend Kristen!
Emet and Kristen
What can I say, these are "my girls." Chelsie and Brittney mean the world to me, Jon and our kids. They are like family to us. I love them so much and miss them like crazy!
So sweet!
We used a timer...not too bad...

No comments: