Saturday, September 4, 2010

17 Weeks and Counting

Two weeks ago I was 17 weeks pregnant...so that now makes me 19 weeks pregnant. :) We took 17 weeks or 4 month preggo pics. Since then though, we have had an ultrasound and know that we are having a baby BOY! We are excited about the news of our little man and will be praying for him as we wait for his arrival! Please pray for us and for the health of our little boy. The doctor found two soft markers for Down Syndrome during the ultrasound. These markers along with my blood work make the chances of our little boy having DS 1 in 200. We are prayerful and hopeful as we wait for our boy to arrive. We know the Lord will not give us anything we cannot handle. We will love our little boy and cherish him no matter what! We covet your prayers during this time! The name war has begun...send me your suggestions!!!

17 Weeks or 4 Months
Getting a little belly...it is much bigger now.
Amazing the difference 2 weeks can make!
He was the size of an onion at 17 weeks!

4 comments:

Liz said...

we are praying for our nephew!

CygnetMommy said...

I've always loved the name Ian, and since yours both start with vowels, here's my name pic: Ian Jeremiah! (I actually thought of it when MckMama was still looking for names, but it kind of stuck with me.) I can't use it because Ian Swan just doesn't work.

Pepper Berry said...

Congrats! Praying for you guys as you continue the journey!

Kim said...

Praying for you sweet girl. It was great to see ya'll and hear Jon preach when you were in NC.