Sunday, May 30, 2010

Highland Lake Inn

Back before we made our move north, we had the chance to spend a few days in the mountains of North Carolina with my family. We enjoyed a relaxing weekend and had a great time! It was good to get away and enjoy the mountains, family and relaxing. I appreciate my mom and her family for getting this weekend together! It's a nice treat and a fun vacation for us!

We went hiking one morning...the kids did great!
My sweet little man!
Love these smiles!
A great view of the falls...
Ava

Downtown Hendersonville...we went to a street festival

There was a car show at the resort where we stayed...Rolls Royce and Bentlys...I've never seen cars so expensive. The cars ranged from $300,000 to $650,ooo...yes, you read that right!
Loves the trike that Granna and Pops brought from their house!
Chocolate milk...his fave!
Kaleigh..my cousin's little girl!
The swing was a big hit! Ava can now make herself swing without being pushed! She is getting to be such a big girl!
Paddle Boats...not Emet's favorite!
Kaleigh and LaRue

No comments: