Monday, May 17, 2010

Gorman Farewell Dinner

We are thankful for the (almost) 2 1/2 years we've had at Gorman! The Lord has blessed us with a wonderful church family and close friends. Last night Gorman had a farewell dinner for us. What a blessing to have an evening to fellowship with our friends. We were showered with love and support! The scrapbooking ladies fixed me up with a ton of scrapbooking supplies and a Cricut machine. They wanted to make sure I was all set! My girls, Brittney and Chelsie surprised Jon and me with a scrapbook of memories from our time here. What a sweet gift...we will cherish it for years to come! I love these sweet girls! Thanks to Heather for the kids' gifts as well. We love our friends and Gorman and will truly miss them!
Looking at our scrapbook

My dear friend Laura...what a blessing it has been to get to know her over the past couple of years. She is a wonderful woman, friend, mother and wife. I'm encouraged by her friendship and will miss our time together!


1 comment:

bb said...

Ohh neat! Your very own Cricut!!! I know you will put that to good use.