Monday, March 1, 2010

Go Upward Go!!!

We had a great season of Upward basketball and cheerleading! I enjoyed coaching some of the cheerleaders again. I had two of my youth girls help me coach this year. Brittney and Chelsie did an amazing job with the girls. We had a wonderful squad with precious girls. They were awesome! We were proud of all of their hard work throughout the season. Aside from their great cheering skills, they were excited about our devotion time and learning God's word. I was blessed to have this special time with the girls on the squad, Brittney and Chelsie!
The league had around 100 kids participate this year. It was a blast getting to see all of the kids play ball and the girls cheer. I think everyone really enjoyed a great season of Upward!

Our squad
Go Upward Go!!!
Way to go Cordi!!! Our little cheerleaders even learned how to stunt!!!
Another Squad Shot
Brittney and Chelsie...love these girls!!!
Courtesy of John Faircloth


No comments: