Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving in Durham

We had a great week in Durham for Thanksgiving! It was great to all be together!
There are a lot of pictures in this post...we took family pictures one day and I couldn't narrow it down any more than this. Hope you enjoy!
The Chasteen Family (All 17 of us!)
Allyson, Jon, Amy, Jeremy,
Scarlet and Don

Kelsey, Allyson, Kaleb, Kevin and Kolson

Lydia, Liz, Bryn, Jeremy and Carson
Jeremy and Liz
Jon and Emet
My Girl
My Boy
Me and my precious kiddos
Amy and Ava
(I love this pic!)
Jon and Me
Jon and Emet before a great Thanksgiving lunch
Papa carving the turkey...and all the other yummy dishes!
Kids' Table
Emet enjoying his lunch
The Gang
Emet's first "dip" in the hot tub...he likes to look at it and put his hands in, but didn't want to actually get in! He wasn't very happy in this picture!
Ava on the other hand, loves it!!!

1 comment:

Christy Ferrell said...

Great pictures Leigh! I love the kids outfits in the post below as well! Hope to see yall SOON!!