Wednesday, December 2, 2009

1999 SSHS Reunion

The St. Stephens High School graduating class of 1999 had a great time at our 10 year reunion Saturday. Hard to believe we've been out of high school for 10 years! It was fun to see old friends and catch up on what everyone is doing!

A group of girl friends from my high school days!
Eight of us are married, one is engaged and five of us have had children! Crazy!
Ashley and Me
Ashley lives here in Durham and we decided to try to do a better job at keeping in touch. Hopefully a playdate with our kids and a lunch outing to Chick-Fil-A will be in the near future!
My best friend from elementary school...Holli Valentini...now Holli Wilson.
Holli and I lived on the same street growing up. It is safe to say that she was one of my first friends when I moved to North Carolina. What a treat to get to catch up with her this past weekend and to meet her beautiful little girl!

No comments: