Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Up North

We left Saturday with our youth for Worcester, Massachusetts. We had a long (15 hour) trip...but made it without too many bumps in the road. Our youth are serving at Pleasant Street Baptist Church this week. The kids and I were able to spend a good part of Sunday with them and will be back with them sometime tomorrow afternoon. The rest of the week we have been in Amsterdam, New York with my friend Kristen and her family. Kristen and Kenneth came to pick me and the kids up in Massachusetts on Sunday afternoon. I have pictures that I will post when I get home with more details about our week! We have loved being here with them!
Visit our Student Ministry Blog to see what our youth have been up to!!!

1 comment:

letsdance said...

Glad you had a great time!