Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Help me win a free Wii and you can win one too!

Here's how it works:
  1. Click on my referral link: http://www.bonuswii.com/?referral=24965
  2. Complete 1 or 2 trial offers (like a free credit report, a free 30 day ID Theft trial, etc.) to reach 100% credit (found under the "offers" tab when logged in to the Bonus site)
  3. Use the "your referral link" on the "Status" page of your account to give to other people to sign up for the site and also complete 1 or 2 trial offers.
  4. Once they do so, receive your prize for FREE! (You can choose a different prize if you would like: ipod, iphone, laptops, tv's, etc - the amount of referrals you need depends on how large your prize is - if you are interested in a different prize, let me know and I'll tell you how to do it)
So, I can win a FREE Wii if I get 7 referrals (that means, I need 7 of you to click my referral link, sign up, and complete 1-2 offers, and then I'll receive my prize). I won't get credit if you sign up without clicking on my referral link. So if you decide to do it, please click on my referral link: http://www.bonuswii.com/?referral=24965

Examples of the offers that I completed:
  1. I signed up for a free credit report. It said it cost $1 but it didn't. Within the next day, the offer posted on my Bonus account as completed.
  2. I signed up for free ID theft monitering for 1 month.
***There are other offer options that require you to pay a small fee but it is totally up to what you are interested in. The only condition required by the site is that you must be genuinely interested in the offer you seek to fulfill.***

If you end up doing this, shoot me an email and let me know so I can make sure that you are officially counted as one of my referrals.

Below are some helpful links and resouces:

No comments: