Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dinner with the Bonnett Family

Our friends the Bonnetts moved to New York last May. They came into town for a wedding that Kenneth will be doing this weekend. What a blessing it was to get to spend the evening with them. We had dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then a photo shoot behind the restaurant! I was reminded tonight how much I miss my friend Kristen. She was the first friend I made when we moved to Seminary and I am so thankful for her. I wouldn't have adjusted to life in Seminary as we knew it without her and her friendship! Kenneth and Kristen's kids have always been special to us. It was a joy to see them too! Hayley and Elijah have grown so much...Ava had a blast with them. The Cox family joined us for dinner also and their son Owen is just precious. Emet enjoyed dinner as usual, but was a little scared of the Happy Birthday song they sang to Ava and Kristen! (Ava and Kristen share the same birthday!)
Elijah, Hayley and Ava

Elijah, Emet, Ava, Hayley and Owen

"Bubby" (as Elijah is often called) and Emet

Bubby and Emet again!

Ava, Hayley and Owen

Kristen and Ava

Hayley, Kristen, Elijah, Kenneth, Shannon, Jeremy and Owen


The Bonnett Family

I miss them so much!

No comments: