Monday, November 9, 2009

Girls Time Away...North Myrtle Beach

Last Wednesday Scarlet picked me up and we headed to North Myrtle Beach. Amy, Liz and Allyson met us down there for a "girls weekend" away. Scarlet organized this for us...thank you!!! The trip was truly a blessing and a refreshing time! We had a great time hanging out, shopping and eating! We even got to see the Christmas Show at the Alabama Theatre. What a special time with family. It isn't often that we get to do things like this, so I treasure the time I have with these wonderful ladies! Love you all!

Liz, Scarlet, Allyson and Amy on the beach...
same shot, but Amy traded places with me!
Benito's
After a long day of shopping we enjoyed dinner at this great Italian restaurant! The food was wonderful! Our picture was a spur of the moment...I think we look kind of silly!
After the Christmas show at the Alabama Theatre
Right before we had to go home...

No comments: