Friday, November 20, 2009

Birthday Dinner

I enjoyed my birthday dinner Tuesday night! (We celebrated early because we had church Wednesday night.) Mom treated us to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday...Yummy! Dad couldn't make it because he was on a business trip...we missed him!
My sweet hubby surprised me with a great birthday gift. I needed a new fleece, since the one I'd been wearing came from East Asia 7 years ago and doesn't have a zipper anymore. He got a sweet deal he couldn't pass up on a Mountain Hardwear Monkey Jacket. I love it and I'll be warm all winter long! Thanks Baby!

My blue eyed little boy! (Enjoying his dinner!)

Love my family!

Mom with the kids!

My New Jacket!!!

1 comment:

CygnetMommy said...

Wow, Leigh, how did you get your new jacket to stand up like that with the arms in just that position? :)