Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful

We have a lot to be thankful for! This week as Thanksgiving came and went, I was reminded of the many blessings that I need to thank the Lord for. I am blessed with a wonderful family and not a day goes by that I am not grateful for the family God has given me!
What a great Thanksgiving week we had. On Thanksgiving Day we made a trip to Kernersville for lunch with the LaRues. It is always good to see my extended family. It isn't often that we get together so when we do, I really enjoy the time we get to spend together!

Tammy and Emet
Jon and Ava...notice the remote...oh, how he loves football. So does Ava...especially APP!!!
Angela, Mom and my aunt Linda

Ava loves to eat!

Ava and Clara playing puzzles!

Isn't she beautiful?

Cooper, Bob, Clara and Ava fed the fish in the pond.

Our Family Photo

Us With Mom and Dad

The LaRue Gang

Taking a big family picture is quite the ordeal...when did it get this difficult?


Emet missed his nap...so when he ate again he was very sleepy! He fell asleep in Pops' arms right after his bottle!

Emet and Mommy

My beautiful babies...oh, how I love them!

What a great Daddy...he is so good to our kids!

Do they look alike?


No comments: