Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy To You

Quite possibly one of the cutest things Ava has ever said to me is "happy to you Mommy!" She leaves out the birthday, but it was so sweet to hear those words from her today! We had a great day today. Gymnastics, naps, Granna's visit, shopping at Southpoint and dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. Birthdays don't get much better!
It was great to have Mom here today to celebrate with us. We had a nice dinner and of course, cheesecake! Ava was excited about going to The Cheesecake Factory for Mommy's birthday. Earlier she said she wanted cake with cheese...I think she was a little confused!
After dinner we came home and Jon gave me a present that was not only from him, but all of our family (both sides)! Thanks everybody! He surprised me with a flash for my camera! I had no idea and was thrilled! Now, I have some studying to do...I've got to learn how to use this new flash! What a great gift!

Dinner at The Cheesecake Factory


Ava was excited about giving gifts...she gave me some gum and gummy worms!

Quite the little helper!



2 comments:

Sugar and Spice said...

Happy late Birthday Leigh! It sounds like you had a really good day. Will you send me your new address, my email is clemsonkate@yahoo.com. Thanks!
**How 'bout those Tigers yesterday!

CygnetMommy said...

You have such a beautiful family, Leigh!! I'll be glad to let you try out that new flash. We'll get together after Thanksgiving.