Saturday, June 21, 2014

Catching Up!

I am not a good blogger. I get busy and do not update and share things here as often as I would like. However, after reading through another adoptive Mommy's blog this morning, I was inspired. She has shared so much of their story and journey on her blog, and I want to do the same. There is much to write about our adoption journey, and I will save that for my next post. For now, I want to share pictures of our FOUR beautiful children. 
We are beyond blessed and are eager to bring Zoe home. The picture of Zoe is from a family who adopted their daughter from the same orphanage and room...crazy how we've made this connection with them (more on that in the next post). Ava's picture is from her dance recital, and I must say, she is a beautiful dancer and I loved watching her learn to love dance this year. The boys' pictures are from baseball...Owen wishes he was really playing and Emet has loved being on the Red Wings this season!
We are thankful for our friends and family and appreciate everyone's love and support of our family. More to come soon! 

Zoe
Ava
Emet
Owen

No comments: