Friday, February 22, 2013

From 5 to 6...our First Fundraising Friday



We are thankful and blessed to have friends and family supporting us as we begin our adoption journey.  As I shared in our post earlier this week, our family is finding creative ways to save money and to bring in a little extra income to help offset the cost of our adoption.  I am going to take time every few weeks to do a Fundraising Friday post to let you all know how you can be praying for us,  and even support us as we make financial steps towards bringing our little girl home. 
This week is our first "Fundraising Friday."  I began selling Thirty-One when we moved to Medford.  I have not done much, but am hoping that this will kickstart some more progress.  I'd love to see this help us with our adoption.  We have decided that everything I make from the sales of Thirty-One will go directly to help cover our adoption costs.   A sweet friend is hosting a party for me next month, and right now, I have an online event open and would love to help you find the right bag or tote!
Below is the link to shop my online party.  Remember the bags also make great gifts, and even Easter baskets.  If you do choose to shop and you aren't local to Medford make sure you choose direct ship so your products come straight to you!  There is a great special this month.  For every $31 you spend, you can purchase the Keep-It-Caddy (the turquoise bag pictured above with the baby feeding supplies) for only $5! 
I will be keeping the party open until Tuesday.  Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you in anyway!
Again, thank you for letting us share our story and being interested in our journey.  We are so excited about our adoption and blessed to have all of you who love and care for us sharing in our journey!

http://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/catalog.aspx?eventId=E2861920&from=DIRECTLINK

No comments: