Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Day of First Grade...Our Little Girl is Growing Up!!!

Ava had a great first day of first grade.  She started last Wednesday.  We are so proud of our sweet girl. She is off to a wonderful start and loving the year so far.  She has a teacher who LOVES her job as she wrote in a welcome letter.  This makes a momma (and former teacher, who loved her job) very happy.  I know that Ava's year will be that much better being in a classroom where her teacher wants to be there!  Here are her first day of school pics...enjoy!

Leaving for school




I love my little girl and loved having her home all summer.  I know she will enjoy her year...but I am sure going to miss her everyday!
Sign I made for the first day of school
Sign Ava made for the first day of school
Our neighbor and Ava's buddy, Conor
Love the Brooks School and thankful to be there!

She survived her first day!!!
Pick up in the school yard
Love my sweet family!  It's hard to believe next year this time I will have two in school...but I will try not to think about that for now. 

1 comment:

Kim said...

qLove the update. Ava is so grown up! What a sweet family.
PS I am going to respond....we are going to be out of town through next weekend and then I will try to pick a date for the party :)