Thursday, July 21, 2011

Catching Up...

I've been WAY behind and slacking in taking pictures these days. Here are a few of my favorites from the past few weeks. We had a crazy busy week last week with Soccer Nights and I will post pictures from that soon. For now, enjoy these!

Owen-5 Months
He is now almost 6 months...but these pictures are too sweet. We had him weighed today and he is now 13 pounds and 12 ounces...still a little squirt. He is in the 5th percentile for weight for a 6 month old baby. (He will be 6 months on the 27th).
I LOVE this kid!

On our way to see Cars 2

Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A

Oh, my little Emet!!!

1 comment:

Debbie Cline said...

Great pictures! The children just make me {{SMILE}}. Wish I was with the group this week. Praying for great results! Love to you all! Debbie