Saturday, October 9, 2010

Date Night

Ava and I had a date night with Jessica and Alana! What a fun treat for the mommies and the girls to have a fun night together. We enjoyed dinner at Panera then went to Michael's so the girls could pick out some beads to make jewelery. We came back to our house and the girls had a great time making necklaces and bracelets. They also enjoyed a hot chocolate and cookie treat!

Me and my girl
Me, Ava, Alana and Jessica
Josh was brave enough to keep Emet (Jon was working). Emet loves playing with Matthew. I think the boys had a great time playing and just being 2-year-old boys! Lots of running around I am sure. The watched Happy Feet too! Thanks Josh for watching the boys and Riley!
Our Silly Boys
Sweet Girls
Courtesy of Alana Photography
Ready to shop! Silly girls!
Love this one!
Working Hard
Sweet!
Alana's Necklace
Ava's...gotta love the look!
We loved hanging out with Jessica and Alana.
Ava and I are both so very thankful for their friendships!
Best Buddies
So Silly
I love her!
Deuces!!!

No comments: