Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thankful...

I'm reminded that I'm blessed in so many ways, and should give thanks for these blessings. We celebrated Easter on Sunday and the resurrection of Christ. I'm thankful to serve a Risen Savior!
I'm also thankful for my parents and Jon's parents. We have parents who love us and our children. We shared a picnic lunch with Don and Scarlet on Easter and it was wonderful! My parents stopped by yesterday for dinner on their way home from the beach. It was great to get a couple of hours with them as well!
I'm thankful to have a husband who loves me and our children. He is an amazing man. He is a wonderful husband and father! I love you honey!
My babies...I'm so thankful for these precious gifts God has given me. I can't imagine my life without Ava and Emet! I treasure my time with them and love them more than my words can express!

Picnic with Nana and Papa
Loving on my little boy!
Loving on my little girl!
Hanging out with Pops and Granna!

No comments: