Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Monster Sale

The Children's Place is having their Monster Sale!!! I wanted to share in case some of you moms out there want to do some shopping. I got the best deals on kids' clothes today! I bought both of my kids clothes for next winter. I did my best "size guessing" and got some cute stuff! All of their winter items in the baby section are $2.99. All of their winter items in the big kids section are $3.99. Plus a nice lady in the store gave me a 15% off coupon! A summary of my shopping excursion would be somewhat like this...

Ava: 5 shirts, 6 pairs of pants, 2 hooded, fur lined sweaters, 9 pairs of panties and a puffy vest...

Emet: 10 pairs of pants, 3 long sleeve t-shirts, 2 hoodies, 1 fleece, 1 long sleeve polo, 1 button up shirt and 2 sweaters
Ava's cute puffy vest...


Cargo pants @$2.99

No comments: