Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

Our computer's hard drive is almost full and I've been behind on getting pictures loaded and blogging because our beloved computer has been taking so long to do anything. My sweet husband cleared some things off yesterday so I could work more easily. So, here is a recap of our fun, fun, fun week!
Isaac and Ava on the tractor when they came over to play on Wednesday!
Ava loves Cubbies at church. She goes on Wednesdays nights and is having a blast. She wears a lovely blue vest and this week was crazy hair night. (She reminded me as we were walking across the parking lot that she wanted her hair pink and green. I'd forgotten about crazy hair night, so we ran home and I threw her do together in five minutes...yes, I used pink and green crayola paint to make her hair pink and green!)
Monkey Joe's on Thursday
We met my cousin and her little girl at Monkey Joe's for a morning of fun. Ava had a blast and Emet was a little unsure of all the big inflatables. He spent most of his time sliding on the mats and falling on his face! Ava's favorite was the obstacle course. She did a great job!
Loving It!!!
Emet and Mommy
He was probably getting ready to slip on the mat and fall...which he seemed to enjoy!
Sweet Girls!
They had fun playing together and we hope to do it again soon!

1 comment:

Sugar and Spice said...

Ava is looking so grown up! Your kids are so cute!

Wasn't that a heartbreaker Thursday night?