Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kreative Blogger

Thanks Kate for passing on this award...I was surprised and excited to see you had passed it to me! As I think through things that I love, it is hard to come down to just 7....I'm blessed and thankful for so many things in life, but here are 7 that stand out above the rest!

1. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

"For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not of your own doing; it is the gift of God." Ephesians 2:8
I love my Lord and it is my desire to serve and honor him in my life! My prayer is that I would live life in such a way that Christ is exalted!

2. Bubs and my Babies

I love my husband Jon and my sweet little ones, Ava and Emet! I am blessed to have a husband who loves me, encourages me and challenges me daily! My little ones bring so much excitement and joy to my life...there is never a dull moment with them!

3. Family and Friends

People come into our lives for a reason, or we come into theirs, and for the way my family and friends have touched my life I am grateful. My Mom and Dad have always been a constant love and support in my life. Jon's family welcomed me as part of theirs when got married. There are those friends who I know I can call anytime day or night for any reason and they will be there!

4. Photography

I love taking pictures and would one day love to do it as a job. I enjoy taking pictures of most anything, but I'd have to say right now my favorite photo opp would be capturing the special moments with Ava and Emet. A picture is worth a thousand words and I want to remember these days with them as they go by so fast!

5. Football

As an Appalachian State Alumni and the wife of a former ASU football player, this is a given. I love Appalachian Football...game days in Boone, tailgating, and a packed out Kidd Brewer Stadium...GREAT!!! The Mountaineers are the best...back to back to back National Champs, 2005, 2006 and 2007! Clemson football ...I married into a family of die hard Clemson fans...so I do love Clemson football too!

6. Vacations

The beach or the mountains...I love both places. Winter in the mountains and hitting the slopes on a snowboard is my idea of a great winter vacation. Sun, sand and surf...a beach vacation with the people I love is much to be desired!

7. Sun Drop and Sweet Tea

Being raised in the south there are things we eat and drink that you can't get in other areas of our country. I grew up drinking Sun Drop and Sweet Tea and to this day these remain my beverages of choice!

***The Kreative Blogger Award was passed to me and now I am passing it on. Liz, Sheila, Christine, Christy and Melissa I can't wait to hear about the things you love!***

No comments: