Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gymnastics Class

One of the highlights of our week is taking Ava to gymnastics. She absolutely loves her class. It is a parent and toddler class. I usually take the class with Ava, but due to a case of pink eye, we thought it would be best if Jon took my place last night. When I told Ava Daddy would be doing gymnasitcs with her she said, "take pictures." So of course, that is what I did. Here are some pictures of Ava's favorite things. She especially likes the trampoline, tumble track, and pit!

Getting ready to jump in the pit!
(They moved the mat!)

In the pit...

and Jon helping Ava out of the pit!


Coming off the tumble track

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Looks like fun!

Welcome to blogging!

Christy Ferrell said...

So fun! I'm glad I have an easy way to keep up with your family! It was so good to see y'all today- we have to get together soon!